Tree services for Homes, Estates, and Commercial Properties in Orange County, San Diego County, and surrounding Palm Springs.
At MTC Horticulture, we provide all the tree services your property could need in Orange County, San Diego County, and surrounding Palm Springs. We focus on high-end design and maintenance landscaping for both private and residential homes and estates and commercial properties. When it comes to your exterior aesthetics, maintaining your trees, both large and small, is necessary to keep your overall look professional and clean.
We handle all the big stuff so you don't have to worry about it! Our professionals know the techniques and necessities of each species of tree so your trees get trimmed and shaped properly, and at the right time of the year. We can also plant fully-grown trees in your existing landscaping or incorporate large palms into your landscaping design. Check out all of our tree services below and give us a call at (951) 383-2442 for your free estimate!
Tree trimming, pruning, and shaping services.
As carefully as you maintain your home inside, we make sure your lawn and landscaping reflect the same. With our professional tree trimming and shaping services, no branch is out of place and no tree unkempt. Maintaining and trimming trees is more than just for appearance. Your tree trimmings are important for several reasons:
- Tree shape and structure is maintained through trimming.
- Trimming prevents decay and improves the overall health of the tree by removing dead branches.
- It improves the health of the tree by increasing sun exposure and air circulation.
- Young trees need additional trimming and shaping to ensure they grow properly.
- Trimming results in overall property appearance maintenance.
Add professional tree services to your maintenance plan today! Keep your property aesthetically pleasing at all, times with trees trimmed and pruned at the right time in exactly the right way.
Licensed and insured tree removal services, including the big ones.
Tree removal is one of the many tree services that we offer. Tree removal can become very important if you have a tree on your property that is left to grow uncontrollably, is diseased/dying, or if you just want it removed for other reasons. Trees that are left to grow uncontrolled can threaten power lines and become a hazard to people and homes.
Overgrown and diseased trees are a liability, and they should be promptly removed. Our professional tree services include experts who are licensed and insured to remove all unprotected tree species. Other than preventative reasons, you may want to consider removing a tree if:
- There are structural problems with the tree
- There is major storm damage and the tree is unable to be saved
- The tree is too large for your property.
- The tree is diseased or has an insect infestation.
- Your high-end property is looking to go in a new landscaping design direction.
Whatever your reasoning may be, we are more than happy to provide an estimate for your tree removal services. If you're located in our service area, simply call us at (951) 383-2442 and we will send a tree expert out to you!
Stump grinding is a recommended service after the removal of a tree.
While removing a stump is not required, it is an option we have as part of our professional tree services. If you choose to have your tree removal completed by us, we usually recommend our stump grinding service to get rid of that stump at the same time.
If stumps are left, you risk the following:
- Inconvenient obstacle to your property maintenance
- A hazardous tripping point
- Insect infestation or disease on the stump
- Negative curb appeal
If you're in need of stump grinding, just reach out to us for a quote. We promptly remove the stump and grind at least 1-2 feet below the surface. We'll can also cover the area with new sod, mulch, or even another tree, if desired.