Landscape lighting services in Orange County,San Diego County, and surrounding Palm Springs.
Illuminate the beauty of your home today by installing strategically-placed lighting that gives your landscaping the flair it needs to keep your property admired day and night. Professional landscape lighting takes a keen eye and a designer's touch to create the soft, subtle radiance that enhances your landscaping, home, and entire outdoor property.
At MTC Horticulture, we provide high-end landscape lighting services to Orange County,San Diego County, and surrounding Palm Springs. We have what you need to keep your landscaping looking spectacular, both night and day!
How our landscaping lighting systems work.
We provide our customers with low voltage lighting, which increases the visual appeal of your landscaping while being energy efficient and safe. Parts of our outdoor lighting systems include:
- Transformer- Reduces your 120-volt current from your home to a 12-volt current (energy-efficient/money-saving tool)
- Fixture Housing- This part protects your bulb from weather conditions, along with shaping the beam created by the bulb.
- Stake- This part stabilizes your fixture housing in the ground.
- Bulbs- The bulbs determine the brightness and color of the light, the width created by the beam, and how much electricity is used.
- Cables- A necessary tool that carries the current to the light by route of the lead wires connected to the fixtures.
When planning and designing an outdoor lighting system, there are many elements to consider. It takes a professional to choose the correct types of lighting and techniques to use in certain places. For example, the use of spotlights, floodlights, path lights, recessed lighting, and more.
This entire system, after careful consideration and designing, is created and installed via the professionals at MTC Horticulture. We provide mostly low voltage landscape lighting services for high-end properties for a number of reasons: they are energy-efficient, safer, and provide the maximum impact on your property for a fraction of the cost.